a plethora of creativity including planning, crafting, DIYing, food and more....a journey of the fab 4....

11.09.2010

my pantry makeover....

ok, before you judge me for my before pictures, let me explain....the hubby and children have a horrible habit of grabbing something and never returning it to the same place!  Let me just say that never is not an understatement either :)  
So here are the before.....









As you can see, it's a disaster....no organization at all!

Here are the after, much better and look at her in all her perfection!  By the way, my hubby says it's a little to Sleeping with the Enemy for him....mmmwwwaaaaahhhhh, hhhhaaaaa, hhaaaa........i may resemble that remark just a tinsy bit.....


































If you have children, no matter the age, hang a shoe organizer on your pantry door and put their snack items at a level they can reach so that you don't have to worry about them trying to climb to reach something if they are impatient.....i cannot take credit for the idea, i saw this on an old episode of martha stewart from several years ago...







i am linking up to Sugar Bee

No comments: