a plethora of creativity including planning, crafting, DIYing, food and more....a journey of the fab 4....

11.08.2010

It's beginning to look like Christmas.....

Ok, so everywhere I have been in the past week is playing Christmas music....even before halloween had officially had its last hour of spookiness....crazy!  can we not enjoy one holiday before being forced to think about the next, which in this case should be thanksgiving, not christmas yet!  i really am not try to be Ebeneezer Scrooge, but.....geesh!

So since there are technically only 48....wait, what!?!  48 days until Christmas, I am posting some little lovely's that I would like to see under my tree this year.....for me, of course! :)

1. This, by the way, is the only thing that I told my husband I want for Christmas this year!



the life planner by erin condren....ooh, aah!

Isn't it gorgeous....oh, i am so excited to get this....you can design the cover with a family photo and even choose the color of the font.....yippee...i am literally spinning around like a young child in my office chair with such excitement over this!  
I have always been a paper planner type of gal thanks to my parents introducing me to the lovely, franklin covey planner when i was in college.  I have a smart-phone, but only puts dates on the calendar so that it will inform my hubby of things going on with our children, ie..doc appt's, haircuts, etc....  There is just something gratifying about making a to-do list along side your daily events and then CROSSING IT OFF once you are done.  Quite frankly, if I could do this on my smartphone, I would be such a happy girl, but until then Iwill stick with my old faithful friend, paper :)  sorry trees.....

2. I usually only wear my beautiful diamonique studs b/c  i can sleep in them and they are so timeless....my real ones were stolen with most of my jewelry when we had a break-in....no one knows the difference though....but these are like ruby slippers for your ears....



a little ear bling at must have moxie 

aren't these just gaaawwwwgeous? i may have to add these to my list, or maybe birthday.....

3.  would love to get one of these with a couple of hundred smackroo's on it....i could do some serious damage at this place....



the best furniture store evvaaahhh! 


So, those are my top three things on my wishlist so far....



 
how about you?  what is it that you are wishing for this year?
h

No comments: