a plethora of creativity including planning, crafting, DIYing, food and more....a journey of the fab 4....

9.28.2010

as my heart aches....



today has been a rough day...
it has been strangely overwhelming and full of fidgeting...
i've been thinking a lot (and yes, the steam is coming out of both ears)....
overwhelmed that my heart is aching to be somewhere else....
with those i call my family half way around the earth....
they are the ones who welcomed me and our team (from church) with outstretched arms....
took us into their homes and made us their family...
i miss them....
their beautiful south african faces...
their laughs, their accents, their teaching spirits...
their stories...especially harvey's....  :)
i miss the way the air smelled...
i miss the landscape...
i miss everything about it....
and today, my heart aches to go back there....

psalm 13: 2, 5-6
how long must i wrestle with my thoughts and every day have sorrow in my heart? v2a
...but i trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation.  i will sing to the Lord, for he has been good to me. vs. 5-6

just like David had a steadfast faith when waiting on God's timing....
i too, must not be impatient....God's timing is always perfect!

h

linking in with tuesdays unwrapped at chatting at the sky

No comments: