a plethora of creativity including planning, crafting, DIYing, food and more....a journey of the fab 4....

5.25.2011

a cute vignette, the fab4m way

i had lots of ideas for pictures and how to arrange them so that they would be perfectly aligned and look very straight and again, perfect.....well, i decided to break out of my perfection box and went with a slightly different way of grouping them....feast your eyes on thefab4m vignette and my favorite part is that it didn't cost me one cent b/c i already had everything ready to be displayed.




happy wednesday :)
h

linking to these parties....

show and tell with Blue Cricket Design

share the wealth with laugh, love, and craft

Make it Yours @ My Backyard Eden











1 comment:

LrSchwtz said...

I love picture walls! Thanks for linking up to Share the Wealth Link Party at Laugh, Love, and Craft! I'm your newest follower.