a plethora of creativity including planning, crafting, DIYing, food and more....a journey of the fab 4....

8.24.2010

The Rainy Day of Summer

We had a great weekend at my parents and Hunter ended up BMX racing two days....i think we are in the midst of a new family hobby being created...no thanks to my sister and her hubby....thanks guys, as if we weren't already busy enough! I will be posting pics from this weekend later tonight so check back tomorrow :)
I feel sorry for hunter...it's his last day of summer and it's a rainy one! He is suffering enough b/c he had to come with me to work, but now it's raining and there will be no soccer practice for him to run out all of his energy...so off to middle (insert cringe and sigh) school tomorrow...i can't believe he's going into 6th grade...hard to believe! that's all for now, will post more later when i get in the mood to post pics....

No comments: