a plethora of creativity including planning, crafting, DIYing, food and more....a journey of the fab 4....

10.12.2011

...and the winner is....

Tracy Anderson Method-or TAM...back in August i blogged about making decisions regarding my lifestyle changes and exercise...click here to read that post 
i made the choice to go with the one that provided a structured exercise routine because otherwise i would find a way to wiggle my way out of exercising without it...i plan to read the Made to Crave book once i have gotten the exercise thing well under way...pray for me please!

i am fully prepared to have melt downs, temper tantrums, weaknesses, etc. but have decided that there is no else except for me that is going to change the way i eat and or feel except for me.  i am in control of what goes in my mouth and how much or how little i choose to exercise...i have become obsesses with pinterest lately and have found several inspirations to keep me moving and thinking about what i will feel like in a month, 3 months, or even a year from now....i haven't become how i am overnight so i have no delusions that i will suddenly change overnight either...come with me on this journey as i blog my way to a healthier life overall through not just eating and exercising, but through any means necessary to become the healthiest me i can be!
i have not decided if i am going to post daily or weekly about my adventures with the tracy anderson method, but i will let you know as soon as i decide!  
much love and hugs~
h



all images via pinterest

No comments: